Happy Holidays! Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it home again this year but I still made out my Christmas Wish List and wanted to send it to you anyway. I figured there was no sense in making a list and then not sharing it so here it is...
MY WISH IS FOR YOU....
- To always find your way home so that you can be surrounded by the unconditional love of family and good friends.
- To allow yourself to simply smile at all of life's serendipitous twists and turns no matter where they may take you.
- To sincerely believe that everything you say and do really does make a difference.
- To possess complete faith in yourself and your abilities no matter what obstacles lie in your path.
- To feel confident at the end of the day that you've made a difference in someone else's life.
- To live unhindered by the weight of anger or regret so that you can achieve your full potential.
- To see only your beauty without the cloud of perceived imperfection whenever you look into the mirror.
- To be brave enough to share your hopes, dreams, and passion without any fear of ridicule or reprisal.
- To try and inspire all those around you into positive action with not only your good words but, more importantly, your good deeds.
- To realize that there are no greater priorities in this life than your faith, family and friends. Not only on the Holidays but EVERY day.